Tuesday 8 December 2015

16 Tips for electrics 2


Just to let you know I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth.....

I have made a few videos that will appear roughly one a week.  Actual work on the mini house has given way to real work on the house we live in.  There are all sorts of jobs going on which seem to take up my time.  By now I am sure this will run me into, and then, past Christmas.

One exciting thing is we are adding a workshop to the side of the house just for me.  Well, that's the idea right now and men are hammering away at it as I type this.  I just hope against hope that I actually settle in and use it.  The fall back position is that it will make a great storage area for stuff from the loft and other inaccessible places so it will have a purpose even if I fenague (heaven forbid).

Meanwhile here's the second part of wiring the project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.