Tuesday 19 May 2015

YouTube part two

In a previous post I mentioned I was starting (hopefully weekly) YouTube how-to videos (again) and directed you to the first one.  I have now added a link to my channel in the left-hand column of this blog so you can check them out any time as I bowl along, should you want to.  I promise they will get better.  Those of you who already know how to do this stuff chip in with comments here or email me if I am doing something wrong.  Please.  I am happy to learn and to pass it on.  Right now I am sharing all this via Blogger and YouTube for anyone who is just starting out.  I spent forever trying to find 'help' as a newbie so I hope some of them can find me and that it does help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.