Saturday 29 August 2015

Keep instructions

This is hardly a tip, even for a newbie, but it may serve as a reminder.....

Never put away a kit without its instructions.

This little book stand came free with my Dolls House & Miniature Scene magazine ages ago and was added to the 'stack' of things-to-do-sometime.  There are no instructions on it and I am assuming the instructions were probably in the magazine.  I don't keep them.



five pieces


You may think such a simple little thing wouldn't be a huge a challenge - and it sort of wasn't - but there was an initial moment when I had the five little pieces jumbled up that I thought - I have no idea what goes where.  I was reminded to always, but always, make sure kits are put away with their instructions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.